Search This Blog

In Honor Of The Dirty

In honor of , I've created my own skank blasting post!


Omg she is such a slut!


HATER

This is Lucy, and OMG she is such a F$#king slut! She's always drinking cream, FROM A SAUCER! She thinks she's the hottest thing ever, even though she is scared to look in the mirror! She likes to act like shes all sweet and innocent, but she's not. This little tramp will curl up with anyone who's willing to share treats! She's also friggin' lazy! I swear, she sleeps, like, 18 hours a day! And, all she cares about are looks. She washes her face constantly! AND she had a litter of kittens last month that looked nothing like her "boyfriend", prolly cuz she cheats!


Not too shabby, if I don't say so myself. For the real thing, hit up The Dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment