Search This Blog

Vintage Chic


Internet is the best thing. When I came across adore vintage's online wardrobe I definetely cannot think of anything better than a piece from the past which you can wear it today with style. The lovely blonde modeled so well of these pretty vintage clothing. It's like she was born in that era. I wish I could dressed as well as she does. Then I looked into my own wardrobe and found this cute puppy sweater. Bought it a while ago from Box Hill in a little shop located near the train station for $30. The last time I went pass it there were lace dresses selling for $12. Didn't buy it but sure it will make a nice outfit for someone who want to dress in style on a budget.



More vintage styling from adore vintage

The skirt was a very old piece that I haven't worn for years.
I paired the ribbon tight swith a dark purple tights underneath,
 work surprisingly well together.
I will certainly try to do more combinations for sure.
My beloved Marc Jacobs quilted pumps in gold with black ribbon.
And the best accessory ever: Moshi Moshi Teddy Bear.
Toy Poodle in apricot.

No comments:

Post a Comment